They can easily be integrated with conventional heating and air-conditioning systems and their construction is optimized for a ducted installation in false ceilings and for an all-seasons operation.
The units are equipped with a high efficiency (>80%) air-to-air type heat recovery system with enthalpy rotor.
The series is available in 4 sizes with performances ranking from 5.700 to max 23.500 m3/h.
• Supporting structure in extruded aluminium profiles
• Curtain panels 42 mm thick of sandwich type with special sealing gaskets; exterior finish RAL 9002 and thermal acoustic mineral wool insulation class 0 and high density.
• Filtering sections of F7 efficiency class with soft bags on the outside air circuit and M5 on exhaust air circuit, removable from the side.
• Fan sections with single inlet backward-curved blades plug-fans directly coupled to EC brushless motors.
• High efficiency (>80%) air-to-air type heat recovery system with enthalpy rotor, EUROVENT certified, produced in aluminium alloy with hygroscopic treatment, complete with purge sector and drive belt engine designed for free-cooling management in on/off mode.
• Complete control panel with remote display and microprocessor for temperature control at fixed air flow, based on the operation logics designed to maximize energy savings and environmental comfort, thanks to the modulation of air flow guaranteed by the inverter technology. The unit is designer for RS485 connection to supervision systems based on Modbus RTU protocol.