They can easily be integrated with conventional heating and air-conditioning systems and their construction is optimized for a ducted installation in false ceilings and for an all-seasons operation.
The units are equipped with a very high efficiency (>90%) static heat exchanger.
The series is available in 4 sizes with performances ranking from 4.800 to max 23.500 m3/h.
• Supporting structure in extruded aluminium profiles
• Curtain panels 42 mm thick of sandwich type with special sealing gaskets; exterior finish RAL 9002 and thermal acoustic mineral wool insulation class 0 and high density.
• Filtering sections of F7 efficiency class with soft bags on the outside air circuit and M5 on exhaust air circuit, removable from the side.
• Fan sections with single inlet backward-curved blades plug-fans directly coupled to EC brushless motors.
• Very high efficiency (>90%) counterflow heat recovery, aluminium heat exchanger plates with supplementary sealing and built-in motorized by-pass device.
• Complete control panel with remote display and microprocessor for temperature control at fixed airflow, based on the operation logics designed to maximize energy savings and environmental comfort, thanks to the modulation of air flow guaranteed by the inverter technology. The unit is designer for RS485 connection to supervision systems based on Modbus RTU protocol.